What kind of paper do you use to make giant paper flowers?
Supplies Needed for your Large Paper Flowers:
- Bazzill Cardstock Paper.
- Gold Sparkle Cardstock Paper.
- Smart Cutting Machine or Printer.
- FREE SVG Files.
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks.
- Cake Boards.
What kind of paper do you use for paper flowers?
How do you make easy paper flowers?
- 1Make a paper square. Start out with a square piece of paper, preferably thin or lightweight paper. …
- 2Fold diagonally in half. Fold the square diagonally in half to come up with a triangle.
- 3Fold in half. …
- 4Fold in half again. …
- 5Rotate and fold. …
- 6Cut above the straight edge. …
- 7Draw an arc and cut. …
- 8Unfold the paper.
How do you make big Mexican paper flowers?
How to make a Mexican paper flower for Day of the Dead – YouTube
- You will need. [00:03]
- Stack 8 sheets of crepe paper together. [00:14]
- Make concertina folds at half inch intervals. [00:24]
- Wrap the pipe cleaner around middle & twist. [00:43]
- Cut tips into round or pointy endings. [00:57]
- Separate the layers of paper…. [01:25]
- Now to make leaves for the flower. [02:12]
- 6. Twist the centre of the leaves around the stem. [02:36]
What is the best paper for making cards?