How do you make a heart out of a washcloth?
Nothing says “I love my kitchen” like a tea towel folded into a heart shape. To achieve this design, lay the towel flat and fold the two corners of the towel’s longest side together to form a triangle shape. Then, roll the edges of the towel inwards and begin moulding the triangle into the shape of a cute love heart.
How do you make easy towel animals?
Try it yourself:
- Step 1: Lay one hand towel out. …
- Step 2: Repeat step one with the other hand towel.
- Step 3: Place the long side of one towel in the opening of the other.
- Step 4: Secure the towels by wrapping them and tucking the back in.
- Step 5: Roll the ends to resemble the head and tail of a seahorse.