How do you make a fan out of a washcloth?
The pocket and fan is achieved by folding a hand towel lengthwise and crosswise, forming a pocket on the bottom of the panel of the towel that hangs facing the guest. Then turn a washcloth into a fan shape and tuck it into the pocket. It’s easy, and one of the most artistic of the hotelier’s folds.
How do you make an elephant out of baby washcloths?
How to fold a Washcloth Elephant
- Lay your washcloth flat, then fold both sides equally into the middle.
- Grab your second washcloth and fold it in half. Grab with teeth in the middle of the folded edge and roll both corners inward.
- Holding with two fingers, turn the washcloth so the folded rolls face down.
How do you make easy towel animals?
Try it yourself:
- Step 1: Lay one hand towel out. …
- Step 2: Repeat step one with the other hand towel.
- Step 3: Place the long side of one towel in the opening of the other.
- Step 4: Secure the towels by wrapping them and tucking the back in.
- Step 5: Roll the ends to resemble the head and tail of a seahorse.