Are rosaries made of roses?
These scented Rose Petal rosaries are produced from real red rose flower petals, grown on the hills of Jerusalem and Nazareth. Hardened using a unique process to transform the petals into Beads, each is then hand threaded. They are crafted entirely in Jerusalem.
What can I make with jewelry wire?
Wire Wrapped Jewelry
- Wire Wrap Geode Necklace.
- Wire Wrapped Beaded Necklace.
- Galactic Circle DIY Earrings.
- Wire-Wrapped Crystal Bracelet.
- DIY Bird’s Nest Necklace.
- Wire Wrapped Leather DIY Bracelet.
- Simple and Elegant Wire Ring.
- Wire Wrapped Beaded Crystal Necklace.
What is the strongest beading wire?
49 strand is the most flexible and the strongest. Within each strand count there are different diameters to suit the size bead and bead hole, i.e., 0.012-inch diameter is a great choice when working with cultured freshwater pearls and 0.024 is ideal for larger hole or heavier beads.
Can you knot beading wire?
One of the neatest features of Soft Flex Beading Wire products is that you can actually knot the wire. You will not lose any strength or durability where the wire is knotted. Tensile strength refers to the breaking point when the wire will snap under the stress of weight and pull.