What should I draw today?
Easy drawing ideas inspired by real life:
- The interior of your living room.
- A houseplant.
- Kitchen utensils, like a whisk or slotted spoon.
- Your self-portrait.
- A family photograph that you cherish.
- A famous person you admire.
- Your feet (or someone else’s feet)
- Your hands (or someone else’s hands)
How do you draw a beautiful rose?
- Start by drawing a teardrop/egg shape with a hard pencil. …
- Draw the “opening” of this shape.
- Draw little petals inside.
- Close those petals into a heart shape—this will be the outline of other petals.
- Connect the outline with the rest of the bud, creating a petal shape.
- One more heart…