How do you decorate a lantern?
25 Ways you Can Decorate with Lanterns
- One large electric candle.
- A few small electric candles.
- String of small battery operated lights.
- Pinecones, pine leaves, acorns, autumn leaves.
- Memorabilia from a vacation.
- Sand and seashells.
- Faux succulents.
How do you make lanterns?
- Cut out the pieces you need for your lantern.
- Fold the side pieces so they form a box.
- Glue the two pieces together at the tabs. …
- Glue the tabs to secure.
- Fold the square base and glue it together at the tab.
- Place a bead of glue on the bottom of the top box and secure it to the top of the pyramid.
What can you do with old lanterns?
8 Awesome Ways to Repurpose Old Lanterns
- Astonishing Jewelry Storage Solution.
- Interesting Wedding Card Box.
- Glass Ball Christmas Ornament Storage Idea.
- Creative Bird Feeder for Your Yard.
- Make the Photos with Your Little One Memorable.
- Turn Your Old Lantern Into a Lovable Fairy Garden.
- Use The Lanterns to Display Your Favorite Herbs in Your Home.
How do you decorate a Christmas lantern?
Fill lanterns with colorful ornaments for a warm and welcoming entryway. Finish them with pine leaves and ribbons on top. If you don’t want to spend a ton on holiday decor, you can dress your existing lanterns up for Christmas. Add a pinecone and some string lights inside and you’re good to go.