How do you make a cloth flower step by step?
Make fabric flowers – rounded style
- Step 1 – Prepare your materials. Cut out 9 circles of fabric, about 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter. …
- Step 2 – Glue your flower together. Fold your first fabric circle in half and then in half again to make your first “petal”. …
- Step 3 – Finish off your flower. …
- Step 4 – Glue on a clip.
How can I make rose water?
- Remove petals from stems and run them under luke-warm water to remove any leftover residue.
- Add petals to a large pot and top with enough distilled water to just cover (no more or you’ll dilute your rosewater).
- over medium-low heat bring the water to a simmer and cover.