How do you make a paper accordion?
What to Do:
- Step 1: Cut a piece of white cardstock in half lengthwise to make two long, skinny rectangles.
- Step 2: Fold the cardstock in half widthwise.
- Step 3: Fold the top flap in half again, aligning the bottom edge to the top crease.
- Step 4: Flip the cardstock over and do the same to the other side.
What kind of paper is used to make flowers?
These paper flowers use a variety of materials such as cardstock, scrapbook paper, tissue paper, metallic text-weight paper, and crepe paper. You’ll be using these materials to make DIY paper flowers like roses, peonies, dahlias, anemones, cherry blossoms, and other pretty flowers that you’ll love creating.
How do you make paper flowers at home step by step?
- 1Make a paper square. Start out with a square piece of paper, preferably thin or lightweight paper. …
- 2Fold diagonally in half. Fold the square diagonally in half to come up with a triangle.
- 3Fold in half. …
- 4Fold in half again. …
- 5Rotate and fold. …
- 6Cut above the straight edge. …
- 7Draw an arc and cut. …
- 8Unfold the paper.
What kind of paper is used to make giant flowers?
So I did my research and found the perfect paper for this: French cotton paper in Natural (not too bright white, not too ivory) in 118lb weight. And at $30 for 50 sheets of 12×12 (which was enough for all the flowers you see plus a few extra sheets), I thought it was perfect.29 мая 2017 г.
How do you make an accordion booklet?
How to Make an Accordion Book | Bookbinding Tutorial by …
- Act as an outline around the entire page. [02:42]
- Act as your guide for cutting out the pages. [02:53]
- Cut out each page with a centimeter wide tab on the side. [03:40]
- Use double sided tape or rubber cement to attach. [05:21]
- Fold it into the shape of the book. [06:57]
- Cut out an image for the cover glue. [07:11]
- Attach all of the boards with masking tape. [07:45]
Which paper is used for paper crafts?
Crafting Paper Types ChartTypePaper WeightsPaper ColorsCard StockThick: 80–100 lb. (218–271 gsm)Any colorCardboardVery Thick: 50lb.+ (130+ gsm)Gray, brown, colorsKraft PaperThick: 80–100 lb. (218–271 gsm)Gray, brown, colorsTextured PaperMedium/Thick: 24–80 lb. (90–218 gsm)Any color
What is the best weight cardstock for making cards?
What are the types of paper craft?
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Paper art and paper crafts.
- Paper Flowers.
- Origami. 3D Origami.
- Paper Cutting.
How do you make a beautiful tissue paper flower?
Cut and Add Green Leaves (Optional)
- Make a 2-inch fold in a piece of green cardstock or construction paper.
- Draw leaves on the folded edge. If you used 12-by-6-inch tissue paper for the flower, the leaves should be at least 4 inches long and about an inch at their widest point.
- Cut out the leaves.