How do you make a towel flower?
- Step 1: Materials. Towel (any size) …
- Step 2: First Square. Start by placing your towel in the flor or on a flat surface. …
- Step 3: Second Square. Take one of the corners to the center of the towel. …
- Step 4: Third Square. …
- Step 5: Flip. …
- Step 6: Fourth Square. …
- Step 7: Petals. …
- Step 8: Leaves.
How do you fold a salon towel?
How to Roll Your Towels Like a Spa!
- Start by folding the towel in half.
- Grab one of the corners and bring it across until it is parallel to the far edge.
- Flip the towel.
- Then fold the corners in thirds.
- Flip the towel again.
- And begin tightly rolling.
How do you fold a bunny into a washcloth?
Fold the washcloth in half on the diagonal to form a triangle. Tightly roll the folded washcloth from the open corner to the long side. Fold the rolled washcloth in half. Next, fold the washcloth in half again, turning the loose ends back towards the first fold.
How do you fold a towel into a heart?
Nothing says “I love my kitchen” like a tea towel folded into a heart shape. To achieve this design, lay the towel flat and fold the two corners of the towel’s longest side together to form a triangle shape. Then, roll the edges of the towel inwards and begin moulding the triangle into the shape of a cute love heart.
How do you fold towels for small spaces?
If you are really tight on closet or shelf space, then perfect fold for is the narrow fold.
- Lay the towel on a flat surface.
- Fold the towel in half along its length.
- Next, fold the towel in half creating a fold at the halfway point, aligning the short edges on top of each other.