What fabric do you use to make headbands?
- 2 Pieces of fabric: 1 Piece 16″ X 6″, another 4″ X 2.5″ (Any knit fabric works, but I like the polyester/spandex material pictured below best. All you need to purchase is 6″ and you can make up to 3 headbands!)
- 1 Piece of 3/4″ Braided Elastic cut 4″ long.
- Matching Thread.
- Scissors or Cutting Board.
How do you draw a rose for beginners?
- Start your rose drawing, by drawing an oval shape. …
- Draw a small spiral inside the oval. …
- Draw a heart around the spiral – start at the top with the heart cleft touching the oval shape. …
- Draw a line following the heart shape – start at the top and do a nice curvy shape (like a very loose letter S) .