How do you draw a butterfly easy?
1. How to Draw the Body of a Butterfly
- Sketch a vertical oval for the torso.
- Cross the torso in half with a vertical line. …
- Draw a longer oval below; this will be the abdomen.
- Connect the abdomen to the torso with a slim waist.
- Draw a circle on top of the body—this will be the head.
17 мая 2017 г.
Which flowers do butterflies like?
Butterflies rarely linger in shady areas. Plant plenty of nectar-rich flowers such as pentas, ageratum, nicotiana, sunflower, verbena, alyssum, marigold, heliotrope, flannel flower and Sedum spectabile.19 мая 2016 г.