What is the easiest flower to paint?
How do you draw a hibiscus flower for beginners?
How to draw a hibiscus flower
- Mark off the width and height of the picture. …
- Draw the shape of the center and general shape of the hibiscus.
- Draw lines to show the central lines of the petals.
- Sketch the shape of the three petals of the hibiscus.
- Draw the shape of the rest of the petals. …
- Draw the stamens.
What should I paint as a beginner?
Acrylic paint is pretty easy to work with, making it a great option for beginners. We use acrylic paint because it dries very quickly. For at-home painting, watercolor paint is also a beginner-friendly paint that is convenient and easy to clean up.