What can you do with paper flowers?
25 fun ways to use paper flowers
- Floral monogram.
- Gift Tags.
- party decor.
- Baby photo shoot.
- and another great wreath.
- Kids room decor.
How do you make easy paper flowers?
- 1Make a paper square. Start out with a square piece of paper, preferably thin or lightweight paper. …
- 2Fold diagonally in half. Fold the square diagonally in half to come up with a triangle.
- 3Fold in half. …
- 4Fold in half again. …
- 5Rotate and fold. …
- 6Cut above the straight edge. …
- 7Draw an arc and cut. …
- 8Unfold the paper.
What kind of paper do you use for paper flowers?
How do I make my own paper?
What to Do:
- Tear the newspaper, scrap paper, or wrapping paper into very small bits. …
- Beat the paper and water in the blender, or with the egg beater, to make pulp. …
- Pour the pulp into the flat pan.
- Slide the screen into the bottom of the pan and move it around until it is evenly covered with pulp.